Please join us in congratulating these 5 RAMP alumni who are among the 24 Virginia companies to receive a $75,000 grant from the VIPC | Virginia Innovation Partnership Corporation Commonwealth Commercialization Fund.
- ArchiveCore | Lennox McNeary
- Autonomous Flight Technologies, Inc | Josh May
- Chorda Pharma Inc. | Victor Iannello
- Corvus Labs, LLC | Steven Mobley, CPA
- CytoRecovery, Inc. | Alexandra Hyler, PhD
The Commonwealth Commercialization Fund is a competitive program that seeks to fund high-potential, Virginia-based, for-profit technology companies at the pre-seed stage of commercialization.
We also congratulate DialySensors Inc. (co-founder Dr. John Robertson), another Blacksburg-based company that received a VIPC grant.