Applications for the 2023 Health & Life Science Cohort are open! We invite entrepreneurs from all of Virginia.
RAMP’s in-residence program for Fall 2023 will be geared towards Health & Life Science companies and will offer:
- $20,000 in equity-free funding sponsored by VIPC
- 1:1 expert mentoring
- Access to industry experts
- 12 weeks of intense curriculum
- Free office space with high-speed internet access
- Free membership in: Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council (2 years); GAN for the lifetime of your company (each founder is given access to playbooks, mentors and other resources including over $1M worth in perks); Shenandoah Club (3 years); VA Bio (1 year).
- Discounted office space following your completion of the program
- Three additional years of ongoing support through Exit RAMP
Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to focus your intellectual and human capital through objective market validation using proven innovation processes. Far more than customer discovery, the proven curriculum developed for global technology companies provides tools to translate market feedback into actionable business intelligence. Through your work, we will assist in introductions to key financial capital channels, mentors, coaches and partners, including angel, VC, grant-making agencies, bankers and others seeking to invest in startups.