Applications are now open for RAMP’s 2023 Spring Cohort focusing on Technology and Health & Life Science companies! If you are an entrepreneur interested in applying for the program, or taking on a role as a mentor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is Feb. 12.
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, we offer two cohorts per year with an average of five STEM-related companies accepted.
We are currently accepting only Virginia companies based in the Southwest, Western and Central regions of the Commonwealth. Cohort companies must fully participate in the program and locate to the Roanoke region. The accepted companies can expect to be engaged in the program two full days a week for the entire 12-week program that features:
- 1:1 expert mentoring as well as access to content mentors covering the world of business knowledge
- Free office space with hi-speed internet access
- Access to angel and VC investors through our Demo Day presentations
- $20,000 in equity-free funding
- Free membership in the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council and Shenandoah Club
- Three additional years of ongoing support in Exit RAMP
As a proud member of GAN, each founder is also given access to playbooks, mentors and other resources across hundreds of other accelerators and companies around the world.